viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Lo mejor de Diciembre 2011 en Distorsión Urbana

C215

Os presento lo mejor de este mes de Diciembre en nuestro facebook, las imágenes que más os han gustado en un mes en el que hemos superado los 1.000 fans, no tengo palabras para agradecer todo vuestro apoyo, sois los mejores. I present the best of this December in our facebook, the pictures that you liked most in a month where we have exceeded 1,000 fans, I have no words to thank you for all your support, you are the best.

OakOak

Boogie

Fabrice Wittner

Smug One
Al publicar este trabajo de Smug One, el conejo de Alicia en el pais de las maravillas,  el usuario Windwalker art nos regaló este precioso poema, ¡gracias!. By publishing this work by "Smug One", the rabbit from Alice in wonderland,  the facebook user "windwalker art" gave us this beautiful poem, thank you!

I'm late, I'm late for
A very important date.
No time to say hello, good-bye,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
I'm late and when I wave,
I lose the time I save.
My fuzzy ears and whiskers
Took me too much time to shave.I run and then I hop, hop, hop,
I wish that I could fly.
There's danger if I dare to
Stop and here's a reason why:
I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew.
Can't even say good-bye,
hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late


Alicé Pasquini

Rabodiga

Banksy

Ben Slow

Raúl Zito & Tinho

Cheo

Roa


Esta ha sido la foto más votada y compartida este Diciembre, y es que estas duras imágenes de la muerte de Bob Esponja ( en New York) no han dejado indiferente a nadie. This was the most voted and shared photo this December, is that these hard images of SpongeBob's death (New York) have left no one indifferent.

Ben Slow

Smug One

Filthy Luker

Kaff eine

Nomade

Kaff Eine




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario